Budget: Less than €100
- Dorm bed and domatio (Greek B&B): less than €60
- Meal at markets and street stalls: less than €15
- Double room in midrange hotel: €60–150
- Hearty meal at a local taverna: around €20
- Entrance fee for most sights: less than €15
Top End: More than €180
- Double room in top hotel: from €150
- Excellent dining, some accompanied by Michelin stars: €60–100
- Activity such as diving certification: around €400
- Cocktail: around €12
Bargaining is acceptable in flea markets and markets, but elsewhere you are expected to pay the stated price.
Both the National Bank of Greece on Apodimon Karpathion, and Alpha Bank, a block higher on Dimokratias, have ATMs.