Budget: Less than €100
- Dorm bed and domatio (Greek B&B): less than €60
- Meal at markets and street stalls: less than €15
- Double room in midrange hotel: €60–150
- Hearty meal at a local taverna: around €20
- Entrance fee for most sights: less than €15
Top End: More than €180
- Double room in top hotel: from €150
- Excellent dining, some accompanied by Michelin stars: around €60
- Activity such as diving: certification around €400
- Cocktail: around €12
Bargaining is acceptable in flea markets and markets, but elsewhere you are expected to pay the stated price.
Banks with ATMs surround the central Plateia Riga Fereou on Trikalon. There is also a currency-exchange window next to the post office on Pindou.