For all the time its residents spend lounging in cafes, Athens is a fairly active city and loves its sports. Visitors can also hit the streets with a number of excellent walking or cycling tours. Some of the best ones will have you covering a lot of ground on areas well outside the city centre.
- Alternative Athens This company's street-art tour explores further-flung neighbourhoods.
- Roll in Athens Cycle to the sea on Athens' only protected bike path.
- Cycle Greece Tour Attica wineries on a daylong trip.
- Latraac Jump in the half pipe at this cafe/mini skate park.
- Hammam Break a sweat at this Turkish-style steam bath.