Budget: Less than €100
- Dorm bed and domatio (Greek B&B): less than €60
- Meal at markets and street stalls: less than €15
- Double room in midrange hotel: €60–150
- Hearty meal at a local taverna: around €20
- Entrance fee for most sights: less than €15
Top End: More than €180
- Double room in top hotel: from €150
- Excellent dining, some accompanied by Michelin stars: around €60
- Activity such as diving: certification around €400
- Cocktail: around €12
Bargaining is acceptable in flea markets and markets, but elsewhere you are expected to pay the stated price.
National Bank of Greece The only bank in town; has an ATM. In the upper town.