Information from Viator
Taste the local flavors of Greece during this 4-hour small-group cooking class in Athens! Taking place at a restaurant under a majestic Acropolis view, your cooking class is run by an experienced and passionate cooking instructor who demonstrates traditional family Greek cooking. Under the instructor’s watchful eye, prepare an authentic Greek feast and then sit down with fellow food-lovers in your group to eat!This small-group cooking class is limited to 16 people, ensuring you'll learn all about Greek cooking in an intimate atmosphere.
Based on colorful foods from both land and sea, the Greek diet is a perfect example of Mediterranean cuisine. On this small-group cooking class, dive right into the Greek food world, and learn about heartwarming stews, fresh shellfish and classic flavorings such as lemon, cinnamon and oregano.With a small group, you’ll work together to prepare a Greek Sunday dinner. You’ll take home the easy-to-follow recipes so you can host your own Greek dinner party back home. The dinner typically includes the preparation of 3 to 4 starters, salad, a main dish and a dessert. Menus vary according to season as well as the fresh produce and meat available at the local market. At the end of the class, sit down with your group to enjoy the highlight of your evening: eating the feast that you’ve created with your own hands! Relax with wine and chat about cooking tips and Greek cuisine with your group.
- Cooking instructor
- Dinner (starters, main course and dessert)
- One glass of wine or one beer (or soft drink)
- Aperitif and Greek mezedes (savory, small plates) during the cooking class
- A complimentary copy of the recipes cooked
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Drinks (you may order extra drinks which you will have to pay for afterwards)
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Vegetarian meal option available