Information from G Adventures
Bavarian beer, cuisine and culture combine to make this one tour of Germany you don’t want to miss. Imagine singing along with tens of thousands accompanied by ‘oom pah pahs’, while locals clad in lederhosen and feathered hats dance on tables. This is Oktoberfest! Of course, this tour is not only about beer—it’s also about sampling Munich’s cuisine and culture. Your CEO will take the hassle out of organizing so that you’re free to enjoy the party. Experience the lederhosen, the music and the friendliness of Bavaria—Ein Prosit!
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Foodie Moment: Munich Brewery Tour and Tasting, Munich Your Big Night Out Moment: Oktoberfest, Munich
- Munich walking tour
- Local brewery tour
- Oktoberfest activities
- Traditional Bavarian dinner
- Revel in raucous oktoberfest with new friends
- Dig into hearty regional fare
- Follow bavarian beer from brewery to tankard and enjoy a tipple or two yourself
- Shop for lederhosen.
Day 1: Munich Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Munich Enjoy a guided walking tour of Munich, then tour a local brewery. Opt to head out on the town to try a pretzel or bratwurst.
Day 3: Munich Don a dirndl or lederhosen and hit the fest! Enjoy the music, beer and revelry of the one true Oktoberfest with the locals.
Day 4: Munich Free day to explore more of Munich or return back to the revelry of Oktoberfest. Enjoy a typical Bavarian meal on a final night out with the group.
Day 5: Munich Depart at any time.