Information from Viator
Munich: a city with beer - and a city with a past. Combine both on this fun tour which mixes the best beers and spirits with medieval and WW2 history....
This is not a pub crawl - although of course, we will hitting some great pubs along the way. On your tour we will teach you about local Bavarian beer styles, how to drink like a local and we will even teach you how to speak like a local (Well at least how to order a brew like a local).As we make our way through Munich we will regale you with the sometimes grisly, sometimes funny history of the old Munich, as well as delving into the more modern history, particularly the 3rd Reich and WW2.We believe in using all the senses on our tours - you will get to handle original artefacts like medieval coins and pottery, uniforms and equipment from WW2. In addition, one of our history stops will require a couple of "volunteers" to dress as a Medieval knight and his delicate, beautiful wife.....
- Beer samples of the 3 main local styles
- Get to sample a rare example of a real medieval beer (Very different to the beers produced today)
- A bottle of the best local beer to walk with
- Try different types of local schnapps
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified