Chestnut Cottage

in Schleswig-Holstein

Check Availability

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-in

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-out
9.8 out of 10

Quick description via booking.com

The historic Chestnut Cottage is quietly located just 10 minutes’ drive away from Lake Selenter See. Guests can enjoy stylish interiors, free use of bicycles and BBQ facilities in the large peaceful garden. The house contains a holiday apartment with its own private garden. The spacious rooms are furnished with a combination of antique furniture and modern luxuries such as a flat-screen satellite TV. Guests are welcome to prepare meals in the well-equipped kitchen, which includes a coffee machine and a dining area. In summer, meals can be enjoyed outside. Chestnut Cottage is a 20-minute drive away from a sandy beach on the Baltic Coast. Hohwacht Golf and Country Club can be reached in 15 minutes by car. The surrounding countryside is perfect for cycling and walks. The A1 motorway is just a 35-minute drive away from the cottage and leads to the island of Fehmarn in the north and Hamburg in the south. Kiel can be reached in 35 minutes by car.

Important information

Please note that following the 25% deposit due on the day of booking, the remaining 75% must be paid at least one month prior to arrival.


Features of Chestnut Cottage

Other

  • Parking
  • Garden
  • Free parking
  • Internet services
  • Hiking
  • Bbq facilities
  • Cycling
  • Wifi
  • Bikes available (free)
  • On-site parking
  • Wifi available in all areas

General

  • Heating

Internet

  • Free WiFi available

Parking

  • Private parking
Advertisement