Budget: Less than €100
- Dorm bed: €26–35
- Double room in a hostel: €50–70
- Meal at Markthalle: €7–10
- Day pass for bus and tram: €5.40
- Double room in a hotel: €70–120
- Lunch and dinner in local restaurants: €25–45
- Admission to museums: €4–8
- Ticket to football game: €16–25
Top end: More than €200
- Double room in a luxury hotel: from €120
- Dinner in an upscale restaurant: €35–60
- Concert or opera tickets: €25–50
Gentle haggling is common at flea markets; in all other instances you’re expected to pay the stated price. In hotels, you may get a better rate if you're staying more than one night.
Reisebank Has ATMs plus currency exchange services. Inside the main train station.