Gästezimmer auf St. Pauli

Homestay in St Pauli & Reeperbahn

Check Availability

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-in

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-out
8.5 out of 10

Quick description via booking.com

Located within 1.2 km of Port of Hamburg and 1.6 km of St. Michael's Church in Hamburg, Gästezimmer auf St. Pauli provides accommodation with free WiFi and TV. Each unit comes with a dishwasher, microwave, a kettle, as well as a fridge and coffee machine. St. Pauli Piers is 1.7 km from the homestay, while Millerntor Stadium is 1.8 km away. The nearest airport is Hamburg Airport, 12 km from Gästezimmer auf St. Pauli.

Important information

Please inform Gästezimmer auf St. Pauli in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
This property is located in a residential area and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise.
This property is located in a busy area and guests may experience noise.
This property will not accommodate bachelorette/bachelor or similar parties.

This property is located in a residential area, and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise.

After booking, guests will be sent contact details by the property. Guests should then get in touch with the property directly to arrange a check-in time.

Please note that guests may experience some noise due to the nightlife in the district.

Please note that a 20% prepayment will be charged to your credit card directly after you make the booking. The remaining 80% of the total price of the reservation will be charged on your credit card 30 days before arrival.
License number: <strong>12-0012762-19</strong>


Features of Gästezimmer auf St. Pauli

Pets

  • Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.

Other

  • Internet services
  • Wifi
  • Shared kitchen
  • Adult only

General

  • Heating

Internet

  • Free WiFi available
Advertisement