Travel with Children
Cologne is an enjoyable place to visit if you’re travelling with little ones. The city has plenty of parks and playgrounds, a zoo, beer gardens with play areas, museums with child-friendly exhibits, and restaurants that welcome tots with special menus.
- Satisfy everyone's sweet tooth at the Schokoladenmuseum.
- The Kölner Dom is imposing at any age.
- Listen to the Glockenspiel at 4711 House of Fragrances
- Take a boat tour on the Rhine
- Ride the lift up the KölnTriangle
- Check out the love locks on Hohenzollern Bridge
- Go underground at a Roman governor's palace