Information from Viator
Join this 3-hour beer tour and taste some of the best beers in Berlin. Discover the city at night on a walking tour through Berlin's best breweries with a local expert guide. Learn about the city's rich brewing history, see old and new breweries and experience Berlin's culture and nightlife.
Meet your guide at a central Berlin location and start your small-group Berlin beer and brewery tour. Visit three local craft beer bars or craft microbreweries and taste a sample of Berlin's best beers. Bars visited depend on the day of the tour, all of them have been selected carefully to showcase the best Berlin’s breweries have to offer. Enjoy a beer tasting led by a local expert guide. The first beer or beer tasting sampler at every location is included in the tour price along with a small classic German snack for the full experience. Berlin has a long brewing history. Many traditional breweries and beer bars disappeared following World War II and the city’s division during the Cold War though. These days, new breweries and brewpubs are reinventing traditional beer styles, offering new varieties. Explore Berlin’s beer history from its roots to today, taste Berlin's beers and learn about how beer is made.
- Visit to 3 bars or microbreweries serving Berlin’s best local Craft Beer
- Try at least 5 of the best German craft beers around
- One beer or beer tasting samples is included at each location
- The history of Berlin and beer brewing
- Experienced local Brewer’s Berlin Guide
What's not included
- Transportation to/from attractions (AB Berlin transport card)
- Snacks are available to purchase on the tour, but not included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Get inside tips from a local