Day 1: Arrive to Tbilisi international Airport. Transfer to the hotel in the city center. Overnight in Tbilisi
Day 2: Early in the morning drive to North East of Georgia in Pshavi Region to the Rafting Camp. Get introduction and instruction from the local instructors. Rafting on R. Pshavis Aragvi (Kopala Bridge - vill. Tvalivi Length 13 km, category II-III). After a little break, drive to the village Pasanauri and raft on Mtiuletis Aragvi ( vill. Pasanauri - vill. Mineso length 14 km category II-III). After the rest drive to Borjomi. overnight in Borjomi guesthouse.
Day 3: After breakfast in the morning get to the rafting camp in village Chitakhevi. Rafting R. Mtkvari (This is the same place where the European competition was held last year) 15 km, category II-IV. After little break excursion in Borjomi including central park. Drive to Ambrolauri. Overnight in Ambrolauri
Day 4: After breakfast get to the rafting camp and start rafting on R. Rioni (Ambrolauri – Gvardzia 18-20 km category III-IV). After rest drive to Tbilisi. Overnight in Tbilisi
Day 5: Check out from the hotel. Walking tour in Tbilisi, transfer to the Tbilisi International Airport according to flight schedule. The tour price includes:
- Airport transfer round-trip and transportation according to the itinerary (sedan, 4x4 vehicle, minivan, minibus - depends on the group number)
- Professional guide during the whole tour (English/German/French/Russian/Georgian languages)
- Instructors and equipment during rafting
- Extreme Tour insurance
- 2 overnights in Tbilisi in Hotel Renaissance or similar category (BB in DBL&TRPL supplements); 1 Overnight in Borjomi Hotel Tori or similar category (BB in DBL&TRPL supplements), 1 overnight in Ambrolauri Guesthouse (BB in DBL&TRPL supplements).
- 1 picnic in Ambrolauri.
- 1 bottle of spring water per PAX per day.
- Air ticket
- Meals if not noted in the itinerary
- Alcohol beverages