Money and Costs
- Tbilisi is full of ATMs issuing lari on MasterCard, Visa, Cirrus and Maestro cards.
- Plenty of exchange offices (including at every metro station and the main bus stations and train station) provide lari in exchange for cash euros, US dollars and sometimes roubles and other currencies.
- Credit cards are widely accepted in restaurants and at shops and hotels.
Budget: Less than 100 GEL
● Dorm bed: 10–40 GEL
● Double room in a budget hotel: 40–80 GEL
● Takeaway khachapuri: 1 GEL
● Metro ride: 0.50 GEL
Midrange: 100–200 GEL
● Double room in a hotel: 80–250 GEL
● Meal in midrange restaurants: 30 GEL
● Museums admission: 5 GEL
Top end: More than 200 GEL
● Double room in a luxury hotel: 250–600 GEL
● Meal in a top-end restaurant: 60 GEL
● Private room at sulphur baths: 100 GEL