Information from Viator
Discover the Palace of Versailles and skip the long lines at the entrance with this 75-minute guided tour. Choose the time that better suits your program and make your own way to Versailles. Your guide will take you on an unforgettable tour of the Hall Of Mirrors and State Apartments. Stroll around the famous French gardens at your own leisure after the tour (additional entrance ticket required on musical or fountain show days).
Visit the famous French Sun King's residence at the Palace of Versailles, located only 30 minutes by train from central Paris. Save time and get priority access to this popular attraction. Make your own way to Versailles on the RER train Line C to Versailles Château Rive Gauche station, where you will meet your guide at the office easily located across the street.A team of professional guides is ready and waiting to take you on an unforgettable tour, and with pre-booked entrance times you will skip the lines to explore the ornate King's State Apartments, and the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Learn about the main figures of the French monarchy, from King Louis XIV to Marie Antoinette. Your guide will bring these legendary characters to life during a 75-minute tour.
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
What's not included
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gardens tickets during Musical and Fountain Shows (from April to October, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
- Food and drinks
- Skip the line
- Excellent value for money
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide