Information from Viator
Join this tour from Bordeaux to discover the beautiful medieval village of St Emilion. Start the tour with a visit and wine-tasting session in a grand cru estate of St Emilion or in a Carefully selected Winery of Pomerol. The village of St Emilion is named after a Breton monk from the eighth century whose followers started wine production in the area, it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a beautiful place to spend a couple of hours. Walk along the original city walls and climb the steep cobblestone streets, exploring wine cellars, artisan studios and art galleries with your guide. Return to Bordeaux.
Jump on your air-conditioned minibus and escape Bordeaux for charming St Emilion. This village – one of the most picturesque in France – dates back to the eighth century and is one of the principal red wine areas of the Bordeaux wine region.On your way to the village of St Emilion, stop at a grand cru estate in Saint Emilion or in a carefully selected Winery of the Pomerol Appellation and enjoy a wine-tasting and visit of the chateau.After the scenic drive to St Emilion, you’ll have some free time to visit the pretty village. You’ll then get free time to explore this sleepy town on your own. Stroll the narrow streets full of beautiful buildings or engage in retail therapy in the local shops. Return to Bordeaux.
- Wine tasting in a Saint Emilion or Pomerol Winery
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seats)
- On High Frequency Dates minivan can be replaced by 19 seat minibus
- Guided walking tour of St Emilion
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Free WiFi access on board
What's not included
- Hotel drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour by minibus