Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
OPEN 24/7, an amazing historical parisian building, in the real heart of Paris, BVJ Opéra-Montmartre offers a brilliant and central location for visitors, just between the vibrant shopping area of the National Opéra of Paris… with Montmartre, Sacré-Coeur, Pigalle and Moulin Rouge night life !
Private particular house of the french explorer Bougainville, offered by the Emperor Napoléon to the french actress Mademoiselle Mars, this first historical parisian hostel in Paris, with a secured access, a stunning lobby and a cute private court yard, is managed by the 1st non-profit Youth hostelling organization in Paris : to provide a cheap bed, in the best district of the city !
Multilingual staff, modern and comfy bunk beds, free unlimited french breakfast buffet, free city maps, free open space for luggage, free linen changed on the first request at the reception and high-speed wi-fi in all our rooms…
- Open 24/7, you can arrive at any time.
- On the day of arrival, your room will be ready at 2:30 PM (a free luggage room will be at your disposal to keep your luggage if you arrive earlier)
- Payment upon arrival by cash only, all taxes included.
- Cancellation policy: In case of a late cancellation or a no-show, you will be charged for the first night of your stay.
- Usually your hostel is reserved to youth open minded students, teachers, groups and travellers.
- Free breakfast is offered every morning from 7:15 to 9:15
- No smoking, mostly bunk beds, 1 floor only and no lift, simple and basic facilities to share on each floor (hair dryer, laundry, public kitchen access… soonly. We are working on it)
To provide the cheapest bed on the best location in Paris :
- Wi-fi acces as an option, for 2 € per day
- Lockers if wished, for 2 € per use
- Towels to buy at the reception for 5 €
- Adaptators, multiplugs, chargers…to buy for 5 €
Nota-bene : choose an all-inclusive bed, you’ll get all these options included. In any case, as the 1st non-profit youth hostelling organization in Paris, we’ll try our best, just encourage, advice or help us to improve your hostel in Paris !