Information from Viator
Put together your perfect day in Paris, and see popular sights, such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the impressively tall Eiffel Tower on this full- or half-day tour with a private local guide. Your time in the city will be pre-planned based on your interests and what you want to see. Along with popular attractions, you can also see hidden gems as your guide is born and raised in Paris and knows the area's ins and outs. Treat yourself to an exciting local perspective tailored to your interests, with round-trip transportation from your hotel included.
Make the most of your time in Paris with this private tour. Discuss your interests ahead of time, and then simply look forward to exploring Paris according to a personalized itinerary. Your day or half-day in Paris is completely tailored to match your sightseeing desires. Before your tour, your private guide will contact you to discuss the things you want to see so that your logistics and itinerary can be arranged in advance, saving you time. On the day of your tour, your guide meets you at your hotel. You can make any final adjustments as you set out to see legendary Parisian landmarks. Taxis and public transit needed during the tour are also included. Venture to the Notre Dame Cathedral to admire the structure’s Gothic architecture. Discover secluded side streets in the Village of Montmartre, marvel at the height and structural beauty of the Eiffel Tower, and enjoy the sweet life of Paris just like a local. See the Itinerary below for a sample full-day tour. Meals, entrance fees, and airport transfers are not included.
- Full-day 7-hour or Half-day 3 hours and a half (depending option selected) with a local guide
- Customized tour planning services
- Public transport costs (including taxis and Paris’s historic metro)
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Full-day chauffeur and airport transfer
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors