Information from Viator
Take this small group morning or afternoon tour to combine an overview of Paris' famous monuments, squares and buildings with some leisure time in Paris' most bohemian quarter, Montmartre. You'll be picked up and dropped off at your centrally located Paris hotel by air-conditioned minivan, which holds a maximum of only eight passengers and ensures you'll receive individual attention from your expert tour guide.
During your minivan tour of central Paris you'll gain insights into the history of Paris and its famous monuments and sites as you listen to the accompanying commentary. Your air-conditioned minivan tour of Paris takes in major landmarks, including La Madeleine, Opera, Vendome Square, Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Invalides, the world-famous Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral, to name just a few.Your personalized tour of Paris concludes with a some free time in Montmartre, you are free to visit the Sacre-Coeur basilica, the picturesque Moulin de la Galette windmill or the central Place du Tertre square. It's a great way to end your introduction to Paris, the City of Light!
- Paris city tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free time in Montmartre
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 people)
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Montmartre
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide