Information from Viator
Enjoy a 2-hour winemaking workshop in a breathtaking 18th century royal cellar in the center of Paris. With your personal winemaker, you will learn how to make your own wine and design a label for your bottle. A unique experience and a must-do for any wine lover.
In a unique and historical setting in the center of Paris, you will have 2 hours to create your own wine. With the help of a winemaker, you’ll get to taste and pick the grape varieties you want in your wine, then blend, try, taste again, improve and ultimately create your very own wine.Once this is done, it’s time to move on to step two, which is creating a label for your wine. With our easy-to-use system, it’s a piece of cake. And a fun one too. You’ll walk out of the experience with a bit of a buzz and a personalized wine you made yourself. The price of the workshop includes one bottle.
- Visit of Les Caves du Louvre
- Tasting of 6 different wines
- Professional winemaker presentation
- Your personalized bottle of wine
- Tools to design your own label
What's not included
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide