Information from Viator
Hailed by The New York Times as 'Learning to be French through comedy!', enjoyed by more than 500 000 SPECTATORS & rated 'Certificate of excellence' since 2015 on TripAdvisor, this SMASH HIT SHOW is The ultimate Parisian theatre experience 100% in english in Paris! Olivier Giraud will teach you how to act like a real Parisian in every situations encountered during your stay in Paris (in a taxi, shop, metro, restaurant, night club and beyond ...). A Perfect night out surrounded by Parisians and a cosmopolitan audience, in a century old theatre (600 seats) located in the lively heart of Paris (Opéra area) ... Ohlala !
Visit: Grands Boulevards, Paris, Ile-de-FranceThe district of the Grands Boulevards is bounded on one side by the Place de l'Opéra, on the other side by the Place de la République. It is an essential place for parties and Parisian entertainment with its bars, its large brasseries, its many theatres (Opéra Comique, Folies Bergère, le Grand Rex...) which mark it and its clubs where you can swing until the end of the night. It is also the home of the "afterworks" where local employees come to relax after work.Duration: 3 hoursVisit: How to become Parisian in one hour?, Paris, Ile-de-France* Experience a smash hit show with locals * Follow Olivier Giraud's funny advice for a perfect stay in Paris* 100% in English but accessible to everyone* Hailed by the New York Times “Learning to be French Through Comedy!”* Discover a century old theater in the center of Paris * Choose your seating between 3 categoriesDuration: 2 hours
- Show ticket
- Picture with the Comedian
- Discovery of a century-old parisian theatre
- Entry/Admission - Grands Boulevards
- Entry/Admission - How to become Parisian in one hour?
What's not included
- A bar is available in the lobby, open 45 mn prior to the show. (own expense)
- Cloakroom available (For security reasons, some items can not be accepted inside the room)
- Transportation to/from attraction
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of seating available