- Hôtel Windsor The best of all worlds: classy, quirky and artsy, with a pleasant back garden.
- Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Cosy small hostel with friendly staff and cheerful, well-kept rooms.
- Hôtel La Pérouse Top-of-the-line hotel in a dream location overlooking Vieux Nice and the Mediterranean.
- Nice Garden Hôtel Welcoming boutique hotel opposite a New Town square.
- Hôtel Villa Rivoli Reasonably priced rooms with old-fashioned elegance, a stone's throw from the Promenade des Anglais.
By Budget: €
- Hostel Meyerbeer Beach The way every hostel should be: small, with friendly staff and homey atmosphere.
- Hôtel Villa St-Hubert Well-priced converted villa in a residential northern neighbourhood.
- Hôtel Wilson Old-school budget hotel run by a friendly local family.
- Villa Saint-Exupéry Beach Hostel Large, modern hostel with good facilities and friendly staff.
- Hostel Les Camélias Traditional HI hostel in a grand old home with nice front garden.
By Budget: €€
- Hôtel Windsor Boutique hotel with unique artwork gracing most rooms and the cafe-bar downstairs.
- Nice Garden Hôtel Centrally located, well-kept boutique hotel.
- Hôtel Villa Rivoli Efficient, formal reception, fantastic location three blocks from the beach.
- Hôtel Le Genève Unbeatable location in the heart of Nice's busiest nightlife district.
- Hôtel Ozz Quirky, colorful new hotel, part of the fun-loving Happyculture group.
By Budget: €€€
- Hôtel La Pérouse Classy four-star perched on a steep hillside between Vieux Nice and the Mediterranean.
- Hôtel Villa Victoria Palatial four-star with a delightful back patio.
- Hôtel Villa Rose Lovingly converted old villa north of the Libération market.
- Hôtel du Petit Palais Hillside villa in a residential neighbourhood with distant Mediterranean views.
- Exedra Ultra-luxurious five-star with its own private spa.
Sleeps Near the Beach
- Hôtel La Pérouse Vieux Nice's beach is right at your doorstep.
- Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée Grand art-deco hotel smack in the middle of Promenade des Anglais.
- Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Only two blocks and you're at the beach; not too shabby for a hostel!
- Hôtel Solara A pedestrian street is right outside your door, and the beach just one block beyond.