Shops abound in Nice, ranging from the boutiques of Vieux Nice and the New Town's designer fashion temples to the enormous Nice Étoile shopping mall. For vintage fashion and contemporary art, meander the hip Petit Marais near place Garibaldi. For gourmet gifts to take home, head for Vieux Nice, where you’ll find olive oil, wine, candied fruits and much more.
- Cours Saleya Markets Vieux Nice's oldest market square is busy as a beehive every morning.
- La Boutique du Flacon Local floral essences, perfumes and vintage bottles to keep them in.
- Moulin à Huile d'Olive Alziari Fresh-pressed oil from olives grown on Nice's outskirts.
- Maison Auer Delectable chocolate almonds and candied oranges from a multi-generational family business.
- Nice Étoile When small boutique burnout sets in, this hulking shopping centre has all the big-name brands.
- Cours Saleya Food Market Fruits, veggies, cheeses, olives and more, from dozens of local producers.
- Cours Saleya Flower Market Roses, mimosas, and miniature citrus trees make this Vieux Nice's sweetest-smelling square.
- Marché de la Libération Vendors spread out over several hundred metres at this ever-popular morning market.
- Cours Saleya Flea Market Interesting finds abound at this flea market that takes over cours Saleya every Monday.
- Fish Market Fishmongers congregate each morning near the port side of Vieux Nice
- Les Grandes Caves Caprioglio Locals decant bulk wine here, while visitors buy bottles of Bellet to bring home.
- Cave de la Tour Wines are available by the bottle or glass at this long-standing neighbourhood shop.
- Cave Rivoli A well-stocked wine shop whose refined air fits in well with this belle-époque neighbourhood.
- Le Fromage A bounty of cheeses from small producers fills this Vieux Nice fromagerie.
- Pâtisserie LAC Indulge your wildest chocolate dreams at this well-known Niçois shop.
- Maison Auer Worth visiting for its window displays alone, this confiserie is a sweet-tooth's dream come true.
- Olio Donato Exceptional hazelnut spread, truffle oil and more from neighbouring Italy.
- Moulin à Huile d’Olive Alziari Olive oil from orchards on the edge of Nice.