- Hôtel Ritz Paris Paris' most rarefied address, with French formal garden and a world-first Chanel spa.
- Château Les Crayères Romantic château on the fringes of Reims, Champagne.
- Hôtel Le Sénéchal The ultimate seaside hotel, crafted by a Parisian architect on Île de Ré.
- Hôtel de la Cathédrale Humble, classy little historic hotel that every family loves in downtown Metz.
- Hôtel de la Plage Seaside wooden mansion with hipster bistro on oyster-rich Cap Ferret.
- Couvent des Minimes One of Provence's most luxurious spa retreats, in a former convent.
- Villa Élyane Graceful 19th-century guesthouse in Colmar with garden, sauna and organic breakfast table.
- Maison Battisti Gloriously romantic, golden-stone cottage, steps from the beach on Cap Corse.
- Moulin Renaudiots Stately 17th-century water mill with luxury, minimalist interior, in Burgundy.
- Le Jas du Boeuf Provençal farmhouse with Scandi-sleek interior and ravishing pool in the Vallée de la Durance.
- Le Clos Saint Francois French soul food and beautiful rooms in a former chapel in a lost-in-time village west of La Chaise-Dieu.
- Les Chambres Breizh Café The place in Cancale, with stunning oyster-bed views.
- Cour du Corbeau A half-timbered façade steps from the river lends this 16th-century Strasbourg inn instant charm.
- Hôtel Demeure Les Mouettes Peachy, 19th-century mansion in Ajaccio with magnificent sea views.
- Hôtel Providence A bespoke cocktail bar graces each room in this luxurious townhouse in Paris’ trendy 10e.
- The Farmhouse British-run manor farmhouse in the Alpine ski resort of Morzine (fabulous fondue).
- Hôtel François 1er Shoud you be passionate about street art, bienvenue ..
- Château Cordeillan-Bages Relais & Châteaux hotel between vines, with Michelin-starred restaurant in Médoc wine country.
- Château Les Crayères Luxury hotel oozing romance and Michelin-starred gastronomy, near Reims in Champagne.
- La Cimentelle Pool-clad castle B&B with clawfoot bath tubs and fireplaces in Burgundy.
- Château de Beaulieu Irish-run B&B in a Loire Valley château dating to 1727.
- Le Chastel Montaigu Fairy-tale hilltop castle B&B near St-Nectaire in the rural Auvergne.
- Château de la Ferrière Handsome, 18th-century castle near Bayeux from which to explore the D-Day beaches.