Budget: Less than €130
- Dorm bed: €18–30
- Double room in a budget hotel: €90
- Admission to many attractions first Sunday of month: free
- Lunch menus (set meals): less than €20
- Public transport: €1.60–7.50
- Double room in a midrange hotel: €90–190
- Lunch menus in gourmet restaurants: €20–40
- Car hire: €35–80
Top end: More than €220
- Double room in a top-end hotel: €190–350
- Top restaurant dinner: menu €65, à la carte €100–150
- Opera tickets: €15–150
With the exception of the odd haggle at the market, little bargaining goes on in France.
The village has no bureaux de change. There is an ATM located along rue Claude Monet.