Institut Culturel Bernard Magrez

Gallery in Saint-Seurin & Fondaudège

Glittering glass chandeliers, parquet flooring, original moulded ceilings and wood-panelling painted a pretty peppermint-green create a wonderfully romantic backdrop for the compelling contemporary-art exhibitions held at Château Labottière. The neoclassical chateau was constructed in 1773 for Bordelais brothers Antoine and Jacques Labottière who owned a small printing business in Bordeaux and is owned today by the Bernard Magrez cultural institute.

Advertisement