Travel with Children
- Be razzle-dazzled by magic and illusions at Maison de la Magie in Blois.
- Prowl through ancient cave dwellings at Rochemenier and 'cathedral caves' at Le Mystère des Faluns.
- Celebrate comic-book character Tintin with cracks of lightning and pounding thunder at the Château de Cheverny.
- Visit the giant pandas and their baby at ZooParc de Beauval, one of Europe's most beautiful zoos.
- Book ahead for amazing horse acrobatics performed by Saumur’s Cadre Noir.
- Go on a tablet-computer treasure hunt at the Château de Chambord.
- Play old-fashioned games in the gardens of the Pagode de Chanteloup near Amboise.