Information from Viator
Learn to make your own macarons in two and a half hours with a French Chef in this small-group class. A must-do in Paris.
In two and a half hours you'll learn how to make your macarons a rousing success with this Italian-based meringue method, which is more technical, but yields better results.Enjoy your freshly made creations on the spot. Or, if you can restrain yourself from devouring them immediately, take them with you to prolong the pleasure.Some specific techniques you will learn: • Petit boule: Cooking sugar to make meringue • Macaronner: Folding in the batter • Dresser: Piping the batter on a sheet panThis course, taught in English by a French Chef, can accommodate a maximum of 6 participants, which allows personal attention in a convivial, warm atmosphere.
- Professional French Chef
- Small groups of maximum 6 participants
- English language copy of the recipes
- All cooking equipment
- Take home bags
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Small group ensures personal service
- Ideal choice for families