Ideal if you're spending a week-end in Nantes, the essential pass gives you the keys to explore the city. Convenient, flexible and easy to use, the Nantes Pass offers you the best value from the very best of Nantes!Unlimited transportation, free access to chateaux, museums and cultural attractions, tours and rivers cruises.
Located 30 minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean, on the Loire Estuary, Nantes is a perfect gateway for Brittany and Loire Valley.
Your card includes:
- Admission to the Marine Worlds Carousel, Castle of dukes of Brittany, Bretagne Tower, ...
- Unlimited travel on the public transport network, including the bus, tram, and river ferries
- Sightseeing cruises on the Erdre rivers
- Admission for many museums, including the Arts Museum, Jules Verne Museum,the Vineyard Museum...
- Tours on the tourist train, city tour bus, and guided visits
- Discounts on shopping and many other city activities
The “unmissables” of the Nantes city pass :
- An absolute must is a visit to the Sea Worlds Carousel. Located on the banks of the Loire River, opposite the Jules Verne Museum the Sea Worlds Carousel will surprise you ! The public can access to the Giant Crab, to the Retrorocket Squid, the Bathyscaphe, the Manta Ray…A total of 32 elements!
- The Castle of the dukes of Brittany is also not to be missed! This Breton monument houses a royal palace and a modern multimedia exhibition in its history museum.