Information from Viator
Enjoy an exciting night out in Paris with dinner at the Eiffel Tower, a Seine River cruise and complete your night with one of the most famous cabaret shows in Paris; the Moulin Rouge! This small-group tour is limited to 19 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
Enjoy dinner at one of the most famous landmarks in the world. The specially designed, airship-style 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant is on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. The chic restaurant is 58 meters above ground level, with scenic views from its large picture windows over the Seine to the Trocadero. After dinner, take a one-hour evening cruise on the Seine River and tour Paris' floodlit monuments at night before arriving at the Moulin Rouge in Montmartre.Situated in the heart of Parisian nightlife, the bohemian district of Montmartre and the Moulin Rouge! You'll experience the Moulin Rouge's new "Feerie" review and the essence of Parisian cabaret. A troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss dancers, will entertain you dressed in exotic costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Feerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings. Book early to avoid missing out! The Moulin Rouge is extremely popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance.
- Paris cabaret show (including a glass of champagne)
- 3-course dinner at the Eiffel Tower
- Seine River cruise
- Drop off if hotel within Paris City limit, postal code 75 (Except: 75012, 75013, 75019, 75020 where there is no drop off)
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up
- Drop off outside Paris City limit and hotels in 75012, 75012, 75019 and 75019
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- All entrance fees included
- See the sights illuminated at night