Budget: Less than €120
- Dorm bed: €25–35
- Bike hire per day: €10–20
- Lunch buffet: €8–14
- Two-hour bus/train to next town: €8–30
- Standard hotel double room: €80–130
- Two-course meal with wine: €50–80
- Car hire: €40–50 per day
- Museum entry: €5–10
Top end: More than €250
- Room in boutique hotel: €150–300
- Upmarket degustation menu with wine: €100–350
- Taxi across town: €20–30
- Two-hour husky sled ride: €90–140
Bargaining is only acceptable at flea markets (even then, you might find it tough to get the price lowered). In all other cases you're expected to pay the stated price.
Bring cash, as most of the islands in the outer archipelago don't have ATMs.