Information from Viator
Travel through the beautiful Sabeto Valley to the Gardens of the Sleeping Giant, where you will discover the largest orchid collection in Fiji. Enjoy a 360 degree view of the island from Vuda Lookout, and enjoy a tropical fruit juice and seasonal fruits from the orchard as you relax in a Fijian Bure.
This popular half day tour takes you into Nadi's scenic heartland through the beautiful Sabeto Valley to the Gardens of the Sleeping Giant, housing the largest and most varied orchid collection in Fiji. Then to Viseisei Village, the legendary landing site of the first Fijians where you will be shown through the village and handicraft displays. The Vuda Lookout affords a 360 degree bird's eye view of the West's mountain ranges, Nadi Bay, Nadi International Airport and the beautiful Yasawa Group of islands. Relax in a Fijian Bure and enjoy a tropical fruit juice and seasonal fruits from the orchard before returning to your hotel.The morning tour also includes a visit to the Namaka markets and Nadi temple.
- Half-day guided tour
- Tropical fruit juice and seasonal fruits
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excludes temple visit from 17 January 2019 to 27 January 2019
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included