Information from Viator
Cruise through beautiful Mamanuca Islands for a 5hours stop at Malolo Island Resort . Warmly welcomed ashore and set free to enjoy activities provided, go for a scenic walk or just do anything and laze around the beach. A delicious two course lunch of your choice provided.
On board a luxurious high-speed catamaran , cruising through the islands, your arrival at Malolo will be a warm welcome ashore. The resort is 100% owned by a local Fijian family and the friendly Fijian culture is evident from the moment you step foot on the island. Then you're free to enjoy this wonderful resort. Take a swim, laze around the pool, enjoy a drink at the beach bar or go snorkelling in the lagoon or complimentary use of all non-motorised water sports including catamarans, windsurfers, stand-up paddle boards and kayaks. The island offers fantastic scenic walks with magnificent views out over the Mamanuca Islands so make sure you take the time to stretch your legs on a walk before cooling off in the sparkling lagoon. Enjoy a two course menu for a delicious lunch overlooking the pools and gardens. Transfers to/from most Nadi/Denarau hotels are included . Transfers from coral coast resorts are not inlcuded however cam be arranged at an extra cost .
- A delicious 2-course lunch at the Terrace Restaurant
- Use of non-motoried water sports including windsurfers, stand-up paddlem boards, kayaks, resort pools and snorkelling gears
- Free Nadi/Denarau Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only), by South Sea Cruises
- Round-trip ferry transfer to/from Port Denarau
What's not included
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Motorised watersports
- Any additional while on the island