Central African Franc (CFA)
Budget: Less than CFA100,000
- Double room in budget hotel: CFA20,000–35,000
- Bottle of water: CFA1000
- Bowl of pepe soup: CFA3500
- Short taxi trip: CFA500
- Double room in hotel: CFA50,000–90,000
- Lunch and dinner at restaurants: CFA25,000–35,000
- San Miguel beer: CFA1500
Top End: More than CFA250,000
- Double room in hotel: CFA116,000–400,000
- Round of golf at the Sofitel Sipopo Le Golf, Malabo: CFA80,000
- Private tour of Bioko Island: CFA130,000
- Glass of French wine: CFA3000
Bargaining is not the custom in Equatorial Guinea.
Banks and some upmarket hotels will exchange foreign currency.
Pecunia Express An exchange bureau in the centre of town.