Information from Viator
"Food Heroes" is a 3 hour walking tour in central Bath including visits and sample tastings with some of Bath's best artisan food and drink producers! Every tour has a maximum of 10 participants and your guide will share with you an array of 7 different foods & non-alcoholic beverages to sample (savoury & sweet), all of which are included in the price, and the total of which equates to a small meal so be sure to eat light (if at all) before the tour starts! We also share some of the the foodie history of this UNESCO World Heritage city which has become a major destination on the UK's culinary trail and now hosts some well known and respected figures in the British culinary industry.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Savouring Bath, Bath, Somerset, EnglandVarious food outlets within the city centre, and within 5-10 mins walk from the centre. Locations we visit change occasionally and we do not advertise specific locations as this ruins the element of surprise which makes our tours extra special!Duration: 3 hours
- Food sampling tour: Similar to a tasting menu, each tour includes a specially curated selection of 7-8 sample sized portions of food & drink which in total equates to a small-medium sized meal, so we recommend you avoid eating from 2-3 hrs before the tour starts;
- Artisan supplier visits: Our food suppliers are all independent businesses, who are handcrafting their culinary product in one way or another;
- Local guide: Each tour is lead by a member of the Savouring Bath team who is locally based, and both knowledgeable & passionate about Bath's culinary industry & heritage;
- Advice on the city's best food & retail outlets: Your guide will also share their knowledge of our favourite foodie hotspots in Bath!
- Walking tour: 3 hrs duration with the longest of walk of ~200 yards;
- Small-group tour: max 10 people on any tour;
- Special dietary needs accounted for: If you contact us to provide details of any special dietary restrictions by a minimum of 48 hrs before your tour, or include a note with your booking, we will try our best to accommodate dietary restrictions.
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off