Checking insurance quotes…

Before You Go

Recommended Vaccinations

No vaccinations are required for visitors to England.

Health Insurance

If you're an EU citizen, a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) – available from health centres, or, in the UK, post offices – covers you for urgent medical treatment. However, it will not cover costs such as being flown back home in an emergency, for which private health insurance will be necessary. If you come from a country that does not have a reciprocal health-care agreement with the UK, make sure you get a comprehensive health insurance that covers all such situations.

In Oxford

Tap Water

The tap water in Oxford is safe to drink.

Medical Services

John Radcliffe Hospital Oxford’s main accident and emergency hospital is 2.5 miles northeast of the city centre.