- citizenM Tower of London Designer digs at reasonable prices with extraordinary views.
- Hoxton Hotel Cool location, nifty looks and very cheap rooms.
- South Place Boutique comfort and cheeky charm.
- Hazlitt's A step back into the Georgian era in the middle of Soho.
- 40 Winks Two gorgeously designed rooms in the historic East End.
- Qbic Well-designed little rooms available at a steal if booked early enough.
- Clink78 Heritage hostel in a former magistrates court.
- YHA London Oxford Street Centrally positioned hostel with excellent shared facilities.
- citizenM Tower of London Small but perfectly formed rooms, some with killer views.
- Hoxton Hotel Outstanding value for its location and design.
- 40 Winks Whimsically decorated boutique B&B in the East End.
- Clink78 Excellent facilities in an unusual courthouse setting.
- YHA London Oxford Street The smallest and most personable of London's YHAs.
- Safestay Holland Park A bright addition to the only surviving wing of a Jacobean mansion.
- St Christopher's Village Large, newly renovated party hostel.
- Safestay London Elephant & Castle Funky hostel in a Georgian building.
- Hazlitt's Immerse yourself in the 1718 ambience and modern comforts.
- Ritz London There’s only one Ritz and it reigns supreme.
- Corinthia Victorian jewel in the crown near the seat of power.
- The Goring Delectable slice of classy, classic England.
- Brown's Hotel London's oldest hotel still remains near the top of the heap.