Information from Viator
Enjoy a evening of food, wine and entertainment as you cruise down the River Thames. Glide past some of London's most spectacular landmarks including the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral and Tower Bridge, as you cruise from the center of London to the Thames River barrier and back.
Begin your cruise in the heart of historic London, as you are welcomed aboard the London Showboat with a glass of sparkling wine in the lounge saloon. Following this, you will enjoy a four-course meal, with a choice of a half bottle of red or white wine included. During your cruise you will be entertained by a live singer, followed by more live entertainment, and plenty of time for dancing!Starting in Westminster, you will see the historic buildings of St Paul's Cathedral and the Houses of Parliament; pass under the iconic Millennium Bridge and Tower Bridge, and see the more recent iconic constructions of Canary Wharf, the O2 Arena, the Thames Barrier, and the London Eye.
- Pre-cruise glass of sparkling wine
- Delicious 4-course dinner
- Choice of half bottle of red or white wine with your meal
- Live singer performing songs from West End shows
- Entry/Admission - Thames River
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included