Welcome to Lincoln
Ringed by historic city gates – including the Newport Arch on Bailgate, a relic from the original Roman settlement – this beautiful city's old centre is a tangle of cobbled medieval streets surrounding its 11th-century castle and colossal 12th-century cathedral. The lanes that topple over the edge of Lincoln Cliff are lined with Tudor town houses, ancient pubs and independent shops.
Food and drink
- Bronze Pig in LincolnBritish
- Reform in LincolnEuropean
- Stokes High Bridge Café in LincolnCafe
- Wig & Mitre in LincolnPub Food
- Cheese Society in LincolnCheese
- La Bottega Delitalia in LincolnItalian
- Jews House in LincolnEuropean
- Old Bakery in LincolnBritish
- Brown's Pie Shop in LincolnPies
$233Tours & Sightseeing
Secret Gardens Tour of London with Afternoon Tea
This is a full day guided tour of hidden...
Tours & Sightseeing
$11Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
Entry to Lincoln Cathedral including Floor Tour
Stunning architecture, fascinating history, and...
Sightseeing Tickets & Passes