Market in Tavistock

Pannier Market

A vast, Victorian covered hall that's home to hundreds of stalls stacked with an eclectic range of shabby-chic goodies; there's everything from silver cutlery and second-hand books, to moleskin trousers and tweed c…
Food in Tavistock

Country Cheeses

Ripe, cheesy aromas wash over you as you step into this award-winning shop. The counters are stacked with oozing, crumbling golden delights. Many are made locally; look out for Slow Tavy (washed in Plymouth Gin), T…
Market in Totnes & Around

Totnes Market

Each Friday and Saturday scores of stalls, selling everything from vintage threads and furniture to fudge, fill the Civic Sq. On the third Sunday of the month one of Devon's biggest food markets is set up here.
Shopping Centre in Totnes & Around

Shops at Dartington

Jewellery, kitchenware, books, glassware, clothes, toys, fine foods and a Cranks cafe fill the attractive outbuildings of this former cider press.
Food in Totnes & Around

Riverford Farm Shop

Plot your picnic here, among piles of organic local veg, pies, pasties, bread and cheese.
Food in Exeter

Real Food Store

Boxes and bags full of field-fresh veg, racks of fragrant bread, ranks of local cheeses and piles of cured meat and fish – some 70% of the goods in this community-run cafe-cum-store are from Devon, and the other 30%…
Books in Devon

Harbour Bookshop

Well-stocked, independent bookseller, with a good range of literary fiction, crime and childrens's titles.
Food in Devon

Choc Amour

At this traditional confectioners ranks of sweet jars line the counter and your purchase is still measured out in scales.
Food in Devon

Catch of the Day

Staff smoke the famous Salcombe Smokies (mackerel) at this fishmongers; try the flavoursome smoked salmon and prawns, too.
Food in Devon


Bakery specialising in award-winning pastries; their freshly-made bread, pasties and sarnies are pretty irresistible too..