Information from Viator
Visit Cairo, the largest city in Africa and Egypt's capital, on a full-day guided trip from Hurghada by air conditioned coach. No visit to Egypt is complete without seeing the majesty of the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum, and on this full-day trip from Hurghada to Cairo, you can marvel at these wonderful sites. Wander the city's bustling streets and learn about the country's fascinating history.
Your day begins with a transfer from your hotel and leisurely drive to Cairo where you will meet your Egyptologist guide. Then, visit the famous Giza Plateau to see the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos. Continue to the nearby statue of the mysterious Sphinx. Afterward, stop off for lunch at a local restaurant before enjoying free time for shopping at the city's famous bazaars.From there, you will be accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities. The collection on display now exceeds 120,000 masterpieces which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period including the Celebrated Mummies of the ancient Egypt's kings and the treasures of the Child-King Tutankhamen. Once you have had your fill of history, wander through Cairo at your leisure until it's time to begin the trip back to Hurghada.
- Pickup and return service to your hotel
- All transfers by a private A/C vehicle
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Lunch in a good quality restaurant.
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Egyptian Museum
What's not included
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks at the restaurant
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist