Information from Viator
Hit the water at Sinai's famous Ras Mohamed National Park, where an abundance of underwater life is waiting to be discovered. Spend the day snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing on the sun deck the choice is up to you.
Ras Mohamed National Park is one of Egypt's most popular dive and snorkeling sites. With a large variety of fish, corals and sharks calling this part of the Red Sea home, you'll enjoy an exciting day exploring the magical underwater world.Bring your own snorkeling equipment on this relaxing day trip, or hire gear onboard the boat. Soft drinks and mineral water are available throughout the day, and lunch is served in the afternoon.
- Profssional diver instructor to help you.
- Life jacket if needed.
- Snorkling equipment.
- Private transportation by air-conditioned minivans ;pick up from hotel and drop off.
- Bottled mineral water during the tour.
- Lunch on board.
- Soft drinks.
- Coffee and tea.
What's not included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included