Information from Viator
Enjoy a Nile River dinner cruise aboard the Nile Maxim, one of the most elegant cruising restaurants sailing the world's longest waterway. You'll enjoy top-class service aboard your Nile cruise, gliding past Cairo's illuminated skyline while you dine, and with entertainment provided by a spectacular belly-dancing and folklore show.
The Nile Maxim is built in the style of a flat pharaonic barge, conjuring up images of ancient Egypt. As you drift along the River Nile, the house band performs your all-time favorite Western and Oriental tunes with a twist! Choose from the set menu or go for the a la carte selection offering seafood, Lebanese and Chinese cuisines.Then sit back and relax while you enjoy a colorful belly dancing show with a folklore band, featuring the unforgettable tannoura spin, in keeping with Egypt's whirling dervishes tradition.Sample Set menu (subject to change without notice):
Selection of fresh breads
Grilled Chicken with herbs, served with rice and vegetables
Sample A la Carte menu (subject to change without notice):
Green spices salad
Different kinds of rice and macaroni
Special dessert menu
- Private Qualified english speaking representative will pick you up from the hotel to the cruise ship.
- Private transportation by air-conditioned minivans ; pick up from hotel and drop off.
- Nile River cruise.
- Live entertainment belly dancing and the Dervish.
- A-la-Carte or set menu dinner.
- All taxes, fees , handling charges to the sights.
- Bottled mineral water during the tour.
What's not included
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Drinks at dinner.
- Dinner included
- Several menus to choose from
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included