Information from Viator
Drive a quad bike through the desert and discover Bedouin life, learn about the culture and traditions of the desert. You can also ride a camel, see the desert sunset and enjoy a Bedouin barbecue before driving back to your hotel.
You'll be picked up from your hotel and driven to the motorbike station, where you'll be given a quick training lesson and be able to test drive the quads. The tour starts with you driving your own quad approximately 21 miles (35km) through the sandy desert to a local Bedouin village for a tour learning about the traditional lifestyles of the local people living in the area. Then, you will have the chance to ride a camel and witness the amazing sunset view along with a barbecue dinner. Mineral water and soft drinks are included. On the way back you'll be able to view the stars by night, while driving from Bedouin village, back to the motorbike station. Once at the station, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Drive quad-runner by your self
- Escort multilingual desert guide
- Buffet BBQ dinner included.
- All taxes & service charge
What's not included
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any Optional tours
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Buffet dinner included
- Led by a local guide