Information from Viator
Take a leisurely private tour of Cairo's most famous sites: the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili bazaar. With your own private Egyptologist guide to lead the way, you'll see Cairo's most famous attractions in one day. As this is a private tour, you can determine the amount of time you'd like to spend at each site.
Your private 6-8 hour tour begins with a fascinating introduction to each of the three Giza pyramids: Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure. You will have free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost), though your guide is not permitted to enter with you. A short drive to the city side of the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the Sphinx, the enigmatic symbol of Egypt. Also in Giza you may visit the Solar Boat Museum (optional), home to the remarkably well preserved funerary boat of Khufu. Cairo's famous Egyptian Museum houses 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, but the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun are the highlight. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. Your guide will introduce you to the museum's most important pieces before you have free time to explore at your leisure. Continuing to Khan el Khalili bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt. During the day you will also have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how the famous artwork is made.
- Experience a Private and an expert Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- All taxes, fees , handling charges and Entrance fees to the sights.
- Private transportation by air-conditioned minivans ;pick up from hotel and drop off.
- Entry to one of the queen Pyramid at the Giza plateau.
- Bottled mineral water during the tour.
- Lunch (if option selected).
- Camel rides at the Giza pyramids.
What's not included
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Entrance to the interior of the the great Pyramid is 300L.E currently, and liable to change without prior notice.
- Entrance to the Royal Mummies' room at the Egyptian museum.
- Entrance to the Solar boat museum at Giza Pyramids.
- CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included