Information from Viator
El Gouna Cable Park the only cable park in Egypt and it is one of the largest cable parks worldwide, perfect place for wake-boarding and recreational complex (beach club, restaurant, wellness spa, swimming pools and playground) for professional riders and amateurs.
You will be picked up from your hotel in (Hurghada / Makadi Bay / Sahl Hasheesh / El Gouna) at 8:30am and transferred to El Gouna Cable Park. You will be welcomed by the receptionist and get your welcome drink, before the instructor gives you a short theory lesson, orientation on the Park and sport itself.For Beginner Riders:20 min introduction on easy ride cable, that enable beginners a slow start and the ability to balance on the board,especially very good for children. Knee boards and skis are also available. Then spend 3 hours practising wake-boarding on beginner lake - 780 meters long cable equipped with a slalom course and a selection of plastic floating obstacles, that enable more professional riders to perform tricks. For Advanced Riders:20 min introduction on easy ride cable. 3 hours riding on either beginner lake or advanced lake. One is Counter-clockwise, 780 meters long cable is equipped with a slalom course and a selection of large Rixen obstacles.The shorter, 320 meters clockwise Cable is an exclusive wake cable with many different sliders and kickers.Enjoy lunch at 2:30pm, after finish your trip, we will back you directly to your hotel with one of your golden memories until you back again.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Meals as indicated in the trip (Lunch)
- All equipment: Life Vest, Helmet, Wetsuit and Wakeboard
- All taxes & service charge.
- Entry/Admission - El Gouna Cable Park Sliders
What's not included
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any Optional tours
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup included
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included