Information from G Adventures
Encounter the island chain that has enchanted explorers since Darwin first weighed anchor off its shores. Spend four nights exploring the incredible wildlife of the Galápagos archipelago in the company of an expert Naturalist Guide. In the evenings, return to the Xavier to reflect on the day’s adventures. Retire to air-conditioned cabins with exclusive lower berths and private bathrooms. As one of the region’s largest operators, we understand the importance of controlling the onboard experience – that’s why you won’t end up on another operator's ship.
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Xavier (4 nts)
- All meals aboard the Xavier
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Snorkelling at Champion Islet
- Visit to Post Office Bay (Floreana Island)
- Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre (San Cristóbal Island)
- Excursion to see giant tortoises in the wild (Santa Cruz Island)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Internal flights
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Four nights cruising through galápagos national park aboard xavier
- Encounter bright-pink flamingos feeding in hidden lagoons
- Snorkel along colourful reefs searching for sea turtles and playful sea lions
- See marine iguanas sunning themselves on the rocks and playing in the surf
Day 1: Quito Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Quito/Puerto Ayora Early flight to Baltra. Meet the guide and transfer across Santa Cruz Island to Puerto Ayora to board the boat.
Day 3: Rábida Island/Bachas Beach Land at Rábida Island for a visit to a saltwater lagoon and sea lion colony. Afternoon excursion to Bachas Beach for walks to observe the bird and wildlife as well as free time for swimming and snorkelling.
Day 4: Floreana Island Land at Punta Cormorant on Floreana Island. Guided walks to observe the bird and wildlife and learn about the natural history. Visit Post Office Bay in the afternoon. Snorkelling excursion at Champion Islet.
Day 5: Punta Suárez/Bahía Gardner Visit Punta Suárez and Gardner Bay on Española Island. Enjoy guided walks to observe wildlife and free time for swimming or snorkelling.
Day 6: Puerto Baquerizo Moreno/Quito Visit the Interpretation Centre on San Cristóbal Island before flying back to Quito.
Day 7: Quito Depart at any time.