Information from G Adventures
The Yolita will take you on a four-night journey cruising through the Galápagos Islands that you won’t soon forget. The southern and eastern islands play host to some of the best snorkelling spots within the Galápagos, including Islote Champion and Kicker Rock, where you will see some of the most diverse and impressive marine life around. Relax on the white-sand beaches with iguanas and sea lions, then head to Punta Pitt in search of three distinct species of booby. Don’t forget to drop off a postcard at Post Office Bay before you go, too!
- Arrival transfer
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Yolita (4 nts)
- All meals aboard the Yolita
- Spot frigatebirds and blue-footed boobies (North Seymour Island)
- Snorkelling at Kicker Rock, Isla Lobos and Gardner Bay
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Four nights cruising in the galápagos islands aboard the yolita
- Explore the beautiful southern and eastern islands to see iguanas and sea lions
- Relax on the white sandy beaches
- Visit some of the best snorkelling spots in the galápagos.
Day 1: Quito Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Day 2: North Seymour Island Take an early flight to the Galápagos Islands. In the afternoon, visit North Seymour Island to look out for blue-footed boobies.
Day 3: Cerro Brujo/Kicker Rock Travel to the dramatic Kicker Rock in the morning to witness the steep vertical stone walls rising from the ocean and enjoy some of the best snorkelling in the Galápagos. Continue to Cerro Brujo on San Cristóbal to observe sea lions, marine iguanas, and seabirds along the beach. In the afternoon, head to Isla Lobos known for its friendly sea lions.
Day 4: Bahía Gardner/Punta Suárez Sail in to Gardner Bay, an excellent swimming and snorkelling site. Head to Punta Suarez on Española Island. The southernmost island in the Galápagos archipelago is home to several wildlife species, including nazca and blue-footed boobies. A hike to the top of the cliff makes for spectacular photo opportunities.
Day 5: Santa Fé Island/South Plaza Visit Santa Fe island for a chance to mingle with the iguanas. Continue to South Plaza for some great bird watching opportunities.
Day 6: Puerto Ayora/Quito In the morning, visit the Charles Darwin Research Center and spend some time wandering through town before flying back to Quito. Enjoy an evening in Quito.
Day 7: Quito Depart at any time.