Information from G Adventures
Have you always dreamed about exploring the Galápagos, but never found the time? Make some. Let the Monserrat show you how comfortable a whirlwind trip through the exotic landscapes of the islands can be. On this adventure, you’ll experience the beautiful white-sand beaches of Española, encounter giant sea turtles and other wildlife, and gain a fuller understanding of it all at the Charles Darwin Foundation. Get a fresh perspective by getting out on the water!
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Monserrat (4 nts)
- 2 Certified Galápagos National Park Service guide
- All meals aboard the Monserrat
- Snorkelling at Isla Lobos, Gardner Island and Champion Islet
- Jacinto Gordillo Breeding Center
- Post Office Bay Visit
- Charles Darwin Research Station Visit
- All landings and excursions
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Four nights cruising the galápagos national park aboard the monserrat
- Gain a deeper understanding of the ecology of the galápagos at the charles darwin foundation
- Choose to hike along or simply relax on the white-sand beaches of española island
- Come face-to-face with 100-year-old giant tortoises.
Day 1: Quito Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Quito/Puerto Baquerizo Moreno Catch an early flight to San Cristóbal Island. In the afternoon, visit Isla Lobos and be greeted by sea lions frolicking in the waves.
Day 3: Cerro Brujo Starting on the north coast of San Cristóbal, land at Cerro Brujo to observe the sea lions, marine iguanas, and seabirds along the beach. Spend the afternoon visiting the tortoise breeding area in the highlands rich with endemic flora.
Day 4: Bahía Gardner/Punta Suárez Enjoy the day on Española Island, one of the oldest in the archipelago. Visit the white sandy beach of Gardner's Bay and the bird colonies of Punta Suárez.
Day 5: Punta Cormorant/Floreana Island Land at Punta Cormorant on Floreana. Guided walks to observe the birds and wildlife, and learn about the natural history. Snorkelling excursion at Champion Islet. Visit Post Office Bay.
Day 6: Puerto Ayora/Quito Disembark in Puerto Ayora and visit the Charles Darwin Research Station to see the giant Galápagos tortoises. Fly back to Quito.
Day 7: Quito Depart at any time.