Information from G Adventures
Mother Nature's zoo lies in the Galápagos Islands, where an incredibly diverse array of animals live in harmony. On this ten-day sailing adventure through the north, central and south islands, you'll have the opportunity to spot the Galápagos' most unique species. See giant tortoises at the El Chato Reserve, marine iguanas on Floreana Island, and the elusive red-footed boobie at El Barranco. Do it all on the Eden, the latest addition to the G Adventures fleet for a trip that doesn't lack in the comforts you're familiar with.
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Eden (7 nts)
- All meals aboard the Eden
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Excursion to see red-footed boobies (Genovesa Island)
- Hike to the Bartolomé Island viewpoint overlooking the famous Pinnacle Rock
- Visits to Floreana and Española Islands
- Snorkelling at Darwin Bay, Sullivan Bay, Gardner Bay, and Corona del Diablo
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- See nesting frigatebirds and boobies in darwin bay
- Spot waved albatross at punta suárez (apr-nov)
- Witness sea lions frolic in gardner bay
- Discover the green sand beach of española
Day 1: Quito Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Quito/Baltra Island Take an early flight to the Galápagos Islands. Head to Bachas Beach to observe Sally Lightfoot crabs, sea lions, and the occasional flamingo.
Day 3: Genovesa Island Visit Darwin Bay and marvel at the sheer number of birds along the many trails. Head to El Barranco in the afternoon to see the many types of boobies, including red-footed boobies.
Day 4: Bartolomé Island/Sullivan Bay Visit Bartolomé for a guided tour to see the island's dramatic volcanic features. Continue to Sullivan Bay on Santiago Island to witness the giant lava formations contrasting the white-coral-sand beach.
Day 5: Black Turtle Cove/Cerro Dragón Search for marine life in the mangroves at Black Turtle Cove by panga, after, spot a variety of birdlife at Cerro Dragón.
Day 6: Puerto Ayora Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station and the highlands of Santa Cruz to try to see giant land tortoises in the wild, then enjoy free time to explore Puerto Ayora.
Day 7: Floreana Island/Punta Cormorant Visit Post Office Bay and enjoy guided walks to observe birds and wildlife, and learn about the natural history of Floreana Island. After, snorkel at Corona del Diablo.
Day 8: Punta Suárez/Bahía Gardner Enjoy the day on Española Island, one of the oldest in the archipelago. Visit Punta Suárez, known for its amazing bird colonies and home to the waved albatross (between April and December). After lunch, visit the white sandy beach of Gardner Bay and jump in for a snorkelling excursion.
Day 9: San Cristóbal Island/Quito Visit the Interpretation Centre on San Cristóbal Island before flying back to Quito.
Day 10: Quito Depart at any time.